Thursday, January 29, 2009
The past month has been amazing! We have had the best feeling in our home and have enjoyed helping Kevin and Kyle prepare to serve their mission. We want to thank all of you who have shared a special place in our lives and touched our family with your friendship. It truly takes everyone around you to raise good kids! The spirit has been so strong in our home we are already recognizing the blessing of having two missionaries! The MTC was emotional but in a good way. We are so happy with the example Kevin and Kyle have set for their family. Dave and I are honored. It hasn't always been easy but TOTALLY worth every minute! We love you Kevin and Kyle! Good Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Barb and Dave: I feel so bad that I wasn't able to attend the boys' farewell. I am so proud of you guys! What a great milestone in your lives. The first of many. (And while you are sooo young!)Good luck to your handsome missionaries! We will keep you all in our prayers. Love you.
Hello, Carol Stahmann here. Love the pictures. Sorry about the farewell. Julie called after and asked where I was, but I didn't know about it. She should have called me and I would have gone with her. They look good and WOW they have grown UP! Love the pic with Dave and the two gaints :)
I can't believe all that has happened since high school. Could you ever imagine how life turned out? I think it's awesome that they are both going together. I love your blog. I hope it's okay if I added yours to my list. It's fun to check in with everyone once in a while!
Barb it was so good to talk to you! I miss you!! Hope all is well and let me know if anything can work out with Layton. You're awesome!!
Barb and Dave!
It was so great meeting you and spending time together here in our Cayman Paradise :) I really loved looking at your blog and your beautiful family. I hope the mission experience is going well for your wonderful sons and for you. I would love keeping in touch and hope that we will see you again. I lost your email and would like to exchange pictures with you though I have only a couple. You took several that I would love for my blog when you get a minute. My email is denetgrampp@gmail.com My blog is gramppcayman.blogspot.com Hope you're adjusting to winter again.
Post a Comment