Friday, October 31, 2008

WERE OUTTA HERE! SEE YA ON THE STREETS!
RILEY


CURTIS

FRIENDS! BRADEN & BRENA BROMLEY




2 comments:

Traci said...

It kills me to see how much your kids have grown most especially the twins, they are HUGE!! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can stay in touch with your family, I hope you don't mind me checking in once in awhile. Feel free to visit ours as well.

Shane's Angie said...

Hey Barb! I got to your blog from Traci's, I hope you don't mind! I'm shocked to see how much your kids have grown! I called Shane in to see the pictures of Kevin and Kyle. I had no idea they were THAT BIG. Tell them congrats on the mission calls, that is wonderful! I have a blog too, but I just went private, so if you want to check it out, just send me your e-mail at supersullis@comcast.net.